The Future of Posts
Delivery within a new landscape 2021 and beyond
The pressures from last year have not relented, and the changes brought about have affected postal operations, business practices, and market opportunities for everyone. But, Posts everywhere have adapted.
In Escher’s fourth annual edition of the Future of Posts report, 70 national post offices from around the world have provided insights into their operating methods, including key areas of investment, automation strategies, point-of-sale channel selections, and future network plans.
In Escher’s Future of Posts 2021 report, you’ll discover:
- Posts’ top investment priorities over the next three years
- The number one growth opportunity for Posts right now
- Three trends that are expected to have the greatest impact over the next five years
- Areas Posts are looking for cost reduction or to improve operational efficiency
- Strategies Posts are leveraging to handle the increase in parcel volumes
- Top POS channels Posts plan to roll out over the next three years, and much more!
Learn about these and many other insights from the Future of Posts 2021 report.
Get your complimentary copy of the report here:
Escher is a global technology company delivering point of service solutions that are transforming how the Posts throughout the world engage and interact with their customers.
Escher brings together posts, businesses, governments and communities in an open and collaborative manner, solving tomorrow’s toughest challenges in the digital age of retail. We strive to lead in the creation and development of point of service solutions for some of the largest retail and information networks across the globe.
Escher’s single, open platform technology provides our customers with a solid foundation for future digital innovation and expansion. It enables organizations to build upon their current infrastructure and to implement applications that are all managed and supported by one transactional services platform.
Escher is a global market leader in providing intelligent and integrated point of service applications across all channels including counters, web, kiosk, enterprise mobile & consumer mobile